Saturday, March 12, 2011

Snow, Sex, & Stripper Boots

Welcome to Minnesota; Home of the Windy White Stuff
Sex, Snow & Stripper Boots



After much consideration I decided to get get a pair of "winter boots" (as seen in photo). My friend's dad is out of town so we went to his house to check on things. Low and behold after a 20 minute drive one way we couldn't get into the house so that left me trasping around back to see if the patio door was open. Drifts upon hard drifts of snow to his patio door. One false move and I could end up with a pantleg full of that wet, cold, icy crap known as snow. As I finally reached my destination, after what felt like a walk in the north pole I found out that YES her father did also lock the patio door.

So I made my way back through the poles to the warm Explorer and we went "home"- 20 minutes in the opposite direction.

So there ya go, stripper boots and sweat pants do have a justified combined use in a Minnesota winter.

The Outfit of Choice to take on the MN winter storms;
Stripper Boots, Sweat Pants, Sweat Shirt, Winter Jacket,  Michael Kors Sunglasses, & a Fabulous Winter Jacket <3

No comments:

Post a Comment