Monday, August 26, 2013

Two days and counting... and I'm sick

So as many of you know I am about to really go on an adventure.  I am headed to Washington DC to set up a business for my best friend and after 10 days I will be headed to London, Paris, and all over Italy.  I will be gone exactly a month.  I am SOOOO excited that was until I came home last night and figured out I was running a fever.  OHHH NOOO.


So I called my mom, as my said best friend was out to a movie with another friend of ours, and I say "hi mom" mom goes "you sound awful" (well thanks mom!) then I proceed to tell her all about how I feel, what my symptoms are, etc. She tells me to go to take medicine and go to bed.  I woke up feeling WORSE than when I went to sleep, so I text her, as I now have a 101.8 F temp.  I end up calling my nurse hotline and they tell me I can see a doctor ONLINE.  REALLY?  Because that's great as I feel weak and pukey and don't want to drive 35 minutes to see my on call doctor, my doctor is on vacation. So I log on the site to see the doctor and I'm told that I have a sinus infection and an ear infection. Uffda.
What a sweet service!

Dear Lord, I'm supposed to be flying in two days, please help me feel better.  :)  I went to the pharmacy to get my meds (wow are they huge!) and now I'm about to sleep, and then... pack and hope to feel better to be able to see my Chrio in the afternoon because he has a true health gift from God.  I am hoping that my fever has broken so I can work my last day, see my kids and say goodbye, and get paid.  I will show my packing lists when I finalize them... along with how I packed.

No comments:

Post a Comment