Monday, April 22, 2013

Europe!

I am so excited.  I am hoping to get a new nannying job and to backpack through Europe in September.  Without the job there is no way I will be able to afford the trip.

I am planning on going to the following places:
London



Paris

The Alps
Wine Country in Italy
Rome
Vatican City
Naples
Venice
and Germany to see my dear friend and the WWII memorials.

It looks to be an expensive trip but over a period of 3 weeks it should be an amazing experience.  My best friend is going to do her best to get off of work and join me.

I am working on getting accommodations in line and figure out how to best get from each location to the next.  If anyone has suggestions please contact me via post.

Photos curtsey of Swagbucks, you can visit them here.  Join and earn Free stuff. Like Amazon Gift Cards, yes REAL AMAZON gift cards, or paypal or Sephora... Kinda sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment